1: Taco Bell is a staple food group.
- In your car after 10 o’clock is the best way to eat it.
2: Being called someone’s “best friend” doesn’t mean they will always be your friend.
- If you’re lucky, you always have the friends you made when you were younger. If not, then you have sweet pictures and memories to remind you of them.
3: It will be ok.
- Whatever is going on or happening in life, it will be alright. Maybe not right now, but it will.
4: “Curvy” is code for plus size.
- Round of applause for the ever so subtle label.
5: You will resent EVERY picture taken of yourself, at least, from 12-15 years old.
- They all seem to find their way onto your Facebook. Being tagged is a burden, not a compliment.
6: Mom & dad are right. About everything.
- Every bit of advice or late night talks, they were right about everything they told you would happen (don’t tell them that though).
7: You wish you had spent more time praying and reading the bible.
- Self explanatory.
8: The amount of Facebook friends or Instagram likes don’t mean a crap.
- I wish I had put more stock in things way more important.
9: Coffee is to life, as air is to breathing.
- I could write more about how crucial coffee is, but that SAT form of coffee’s significance is sufficient.
10: You never regret helping someone in need, but you regret walking away from them.
- I remember what their face looked like as I walked by.
11: Sometimes, crying does in fact make it better.
- They always tell you it doesn’t do any good, but a cry every now and then is healthy for your insides.
12: Shirley Temples tastes better than alcohol.
- Really anything does. Don’t need to get wasted to figure that out.
13: Happiness is a choice, not a mood.
- You choose how you feel & react in every circumstance.
14: Your family are the only people that will always be there for you.
- You think it might be those friends you made when you were 12. It’s not.
15: Reading a book is good for your soul.
- Netflix is great, but reading words on a page and creating pictures in your mind is adventurous.
16: You can never have too many pairs of underwear.
- For real though yo (fist bump).
17: Being a grown up is nothing like what you thought it would be.
- It isn’t just staying up as late as you want and driving wherever you want. No ma’am & no sir.
18: Relationships don’t complete you as a person.
- The Nicholas Sparks & weird vampire romance Novels trick you. Being single makes you strong, not lonely.
19: It’s best to take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Let’s say that again for good measure: It’s best to take responsibility for your mistakes.
20: God always, unconditionally, continuously, undeservingly loves you.
- I don’t think I fully grasp this one, but I remind myself everyday.
21: Time moves by way too fast.
- & it never stops.